Sunday, October 9, 2011

Projectamundos....

I have not posted forever. We moved, then moved again and I was not motivated to blog. I was motivated to get all of my projects done that I have been to busy to do. I took 2 days off when we moved, and knocked them almost all the way out. I still have a piano i got for free and it is horendous, but that will be done this week.

Here are a few of the projects I was able to complete.






Shelves- $2.50 a piece at the ARC (sat 50% off sale), $2.50 Valspar spray paint, antiquing glaze left over from another project.

Table: Craigslist find in ABQ for $70.00 Needed some major TLC- shaved off 1/2 inch on the tabletop due to damage. Gave it a good sand down, painted black and several coats of poly. Love it.

2 bowls on the table- $.50 each on goodwill 1/2 off saturday, left over paint and antiquing glaze from other projects. Runner- Joann's sale fabric- left over from a project I did last year- sewed it up and bam.

Total $76.00- not to shabby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment