Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breadbox


I posted this on my other blog. Ehhh... I like it, not love, but now I have a place to put bread in. woot woot.

S and I also started thinking... hmm that is dangerous. That I am going to start a little bit of a fun thing- I am going to garage sale, redo a couple things and then resale on craigslist. I have started doing some things already and made quite a profit with it, so I think I am going to see how it goes.

On another note, we have decided that when we move to Eagar... 2.5 years that we will start a small event/invite biz.... I have already done 6 wedding invites here in ABQ and several other invites (baby showers, bday parties) and a couple of baby showers/ receptions. I have a blast doing it. I love seeing things come together. I have purchased a good majority of party stuff. Keep me in your thougts if you come across any deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment