Ok, So clearly this every day thing is just not going to happen. I need to be a little more realistic! haha. I have actually finished, well almost, my craft room. I am pretty sure that this is a work in progress forever as I am constantly changing my priorities in here. I will post a pic asap, honestly it is not that awesome of a space, but it is my space and I have shelves. yay. I actually just sold all of the baby stuff on craigs list. Out with the old... in with the new. It is our way of "moving on" to another chapter... no the baby chapter has not closed, just a certain baby situation. This Saturday my dining room table will be done. I have also changed my house decore completly since January so my next post will be awesome. I mean it. Awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment