Almost done with my table... FINALLY... I found this pedastal table in February and I have wanted to paint and recover the chairs for FOREVER... they were hideous before... wish I took pics.... Here is part of them almost done. I have one more chair to recover and one more coat of poly to put on the top and it is finished. I will be done this weekend.... can't wait.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Table... progress.... finally
Almost done with my table... FINALLY... I found this pedastal table in February and I have wanted to paint and recover the chairs for FOREVER... they were hideous before... wish I took pics.... Here is part of them almost done. I have one more chair to recover and one more coat of poly to put on the top and it is finished. I will be done this weekend.... can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can't wait to see a picture of it all set up in your casa. Please post pictures. You and Dub are awesome, creative, wonderful people!
Post a Comment