skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Daydream Believer Creations
About Me
Sarah
Daughter, Food Maker, Husband Kisser, Laundry Doer, Bill Payer, Friend Hugger, Worker bee, and someday to be Mommy.
View my complete profile
Labels
antiquing
(4)
cabinet
(3)
candle holder
(1)
chairs
(1)
couch
(1)
end table
(1)
furniture distressing
(4)
lamp
(1)
painting
(2)
sewing
(1)
tables
(1)
vintage
(1)
Daydream Believer
I daydream ALL day about the craftastic things I want to make. Vintage items are my fav and refinishing for sure. I believe that I will have the time to keep all my fun projects up. I love to share with my fellow projecteers!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
It's been awhile
Remember
this?
I have actually done something with it... not done yet... here is phase 2-
. I will have the final product posted this week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
Oct 09
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
May 07
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
▼
December
(4)
►
Dec 07
(1)
►
Dec 04
(1)
▼
Dec 01
(2)
My first attempt at antiquing...
It's been awhile
►
September
(3)
►
Sep 18
(1)
►
Sep 09
(1)
►
Sep 08
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
Aug 18
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
Jan 02
(1)
►
Jan 01
(1)
Popular Posts
My first attempt at antiquing...
Before: and After:
Ode to the China cabinet
I am obsessed with black. I have issues. My house needs more color, so I am painting this treasue I found a lovely shade of vintage green wi...
Final Product
I am loving how this turned out. I am so pleased!
Table... progress.... finally
Almost done with my table... FINALLY... I found this pedastal table in February and I have wanted to paint and recover the chairs for FOREVE...
Clearly
Ok, So clearly this every day thing is just not going to happen. I need to be a little more realistic! haha. I have actually finished, well ...
It's been awhile
Remember this? I have actually done something with it... not done yet... here is phase 2- . I will have the final product posted this week!
Coming Soon
The latest- LOVE the table we found. Our other table was too small and although it was classic, I am in love with our latest find. I am fini...
Projectamundos....
I have not posted forever. We moved, then moved again and I was not motivated to blog. I was motivated to get all of my projects done that I...
Projectamundos- Round 2.
I really hope that projectamundos is not a bad word. My aologies if so... Here are more projects I completed! Pre paint: Painted black $0.00...
The ugly FREE chairs...
Sherrod thought I was nuts when I brought two of these lovely chairs home from a garage sale in Eagar... They smell kind of funny and if you...
My favs
Miss Mustard Seed
stories | 17-year-old me travels 6,000 miles
22 hours ago
Thrifty Decor Chick
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
5 days ago
tatertots & jello
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
5 months ago
Better After
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago
JOYS OF HOME
Spooooky Greetings
11 years ago
Spunky Junky
Cody, Wyoming
11 years ago
Crazy Domestic
Bittersweet Goodbye...
15 years ago
burlap and blue
Etsy Shop for TheShabbyChicCottage
Pages
Home
Baby Announcements
Other Announcements
Wedding Invites
Followers
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment